Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tax time!

I'm really slack at keeping up a blog :(

My ipod touch has been my mode of Internet lately. But it is not convenient for posting or writing e-mails. The reason I have been using this device instead of the computer has been my addiction to Farmville. Every time I plan to write and e-mail or blog, (except today....knock on wood!) I have taken a "peak" at my farm just to see how it is doing but end up spending hours there.  


I am preparing myself to just delete the whole thing, but I am having a struggle to push the button and end a year's worth of work! I know those who haven't entered the world of these on-line reality games must really think I've gone bonkers, but those who have become addicted will understand my dilemma.


Started that old spring chore...taxes! Dad has done his own but wants me to check it and do the finally copy. I'm so proud of him, 92 yrs and still tackles this task. I also do Paul's and my own, just waiting for a couple of receipts. I was in the middle of spring cleaning but have put it aside and have just put my mind to getting the taxes out of the way.


Spring is very slow making her entrance. We will have a spring like day, then will get clobbered with a snow fall or a dark day or two of dull skies, cold winds and flurries. It is heart warming and encouraging to see my crocus up and the tulips pushing about an inch or two out of the cold ground. Yesterday Paul spotted our first Red Winged Black Bird! So spring is definitely coming but oh so slow.


I haven't proof read this, hope I've made at least a bit of sense. Got to get on with my day, but at least I've made an attempt at a blog and haven't succumbed to "farm ville"!


Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs, Faye

 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! There you are again! Thank you Faye and I really read your Blog as soon as you publish your post. :-)
    I hope the Good Lord will help you to get off the hook of that game. Writing little stories like this one is much more fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally are getting a few nice days of Spring weather. I hope it lasts for more than a day. We've had so much rain so I haven't been able to do much work in the yard.

    I've been trying to cut back on the amount of time I waste playing the Facebook games. I deleted Farmville but still play Frontierville and Cityville. I think Frontierville will be the next to go as it is getting very tedious and not fun to play anymore. I do enjoy Cityville though.

    I hope you have a great weekend. Take care and thanks for posting. I have to get busy and do the same!

    ReplyDelete